If you haven’t bothered with Under The Dome thus far – you’ll be able to purchase the complete series rather soon as CBS has confirmed that Under The Dome will end at Season 3 on 10 September 2015 in the US.
“Two years ago, Under The Dome broke new ground in the summer and became an instant hit on CBS, as well as with viewers around the world,” CBS Entertainment Chair, Nina Tassler said.
“We’re excited to present the final chapter in Chester’s Mill as the story comes full circle, with the dome coming down as dramatically as it went up.”
Personally I’m relieved since Under The Dome was fun in the beginning but quickly turned into yet another confusing, unnecessarily dramatic series that didn’t quite live up to expectation or hype. In fact if it wasn’t for Big Jim keeping things interesting, I don’t think I’d have made it to Season 2 Finale.
Latest posts by Desolation Morris (see all)
- Video Game News: No Man’s Sky Continues To Suck - January 16, 2017
- Movie News: Rogue One – Here’s What The Critics Think - December 12, 2016
- Movie Features: Top 5 Geeky Movies Of 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Video Game Feature: The Best Fallout 4 Mods (PS4) - November 22, 2016
- Video Game Feature: Star Trek Online: PC Vs Console – The Result - September 14, 2016