Zombie Dice is a dice game by Steve Jackson Games where you play the part of the zombie and the dice are your victims. Eat brains. Don’t get shotgunned.
The game contains a dice holder with 13 dice. I bought the upgraded version with the plastic brain case instead of the normal cardboard one. The dice are red, yellow and green based on their risk of rolling shots! You can additionally upgrade your experience by buying the plastic brain counters to keep track of your score
How to Play:
Each turn you remove 3 dice from the holder and roll them. you can roll Feet, brains or Shots. Rolling brains you set the die aside as your score. Rolling shots you place them aside as well but these count against you as on your 3rd shot you lose all your brains for that round and the game passes to the next player. Feet (or runners) you can reroll with your next 3 dice. You may stop at any time and bank your brains. You play until someone reaches 13 Brains. Then finish the round. Whoever has the most Brains at the end of that round is the winner. If there’s a tie,the leaders (only) play a tiebreaker round.
You can download the Zombie Dice for FREE! on your iphone, ipad or Windows Phone
The Steve Jackson website even has a Flash Demo to help you learn the game
- The game can be taught in a single round.
- Great ice breaker game getting everyone in the mood of playing other games
- The game is for 2 or more people! So it is a great party game.
- Very loud!
Latest posts by Pyro (see all)
- Tabletop Game News: Table Top Event: Hobby-X (3 – 6 March) - March 3, 2016
- Tabletop Game News: Table Top Events Calendar - March 3, 2016
- Tabletop Game Review: Card Game Review: Word Whimsy - February 24, 2016
- Board Game Review: Sapiens - February 4, 2016
- Board Game News: News Collective 5 - January 13, 2016