Black Milk Clothing has teamed up with BBC World to bring you some fashionable Doctor Who themed attire! The collection is set to release 3 November 2015, but you can already check out the available designs on their site, over here.
The collection features designs based on some of the major villains from the Doctor Who series, Cybermen, Daleks, Weeping Angels. There is even a dress with a Hollow Child design. And don’t forget The Tardis and a bunch of the Doctor’s regenerations!
Other Black Milk Clothing Collections:
- DC Comics
- Game Of Thrones
- Middle Earth
- The Wizard Of Oz
- Night At The Museum
- Back to the Future
- Lady Anarchy
- Pick ‘n’ Mix
Are you my mummy????
Latest posts by Mindless Pixie (see all)
- Video Game Review: Rise of the Tomb Raider – Now With Real Tombs - December 7, 2015
- Video Game News: More Star Wars Skins Come to Minecraft - October 27, 2015
- Movie News: Jared Leto’s Joker and More Suicide Squad - October 27, 2015
- Tech News: Scientists connect tablet to the brain of paralyzed patient - October 26, 2015
- TV Series News: Marvel’s Jessica Jones Official Full Trailer - October 26, 2015