Like i said before! Reddit is at it again!
Information within this post is not confirmed, or validated and should be treated as rumor or speculation.
With almost no further information after the N7 Day launch and the Ryder conspiracy fans are desperate for more information on this highly anticipated game. According to a Youtube video put together from information leaked to the Moderators of Mass Effect subreddit we can gather the following information:
- Gameplay will feature a squad based system similar to the previous games
- All characters will have jet packs to explore hard to reach terrain (as seen in the teaser trailer.
- Cover will be destructible
- Omnitool will have more uses like deploying a shield at a push of a button
- There will be a meeting room inside the ship where the player can interact with their crew
- The Mako will be available to visit inside the ship hangar.
- Customization of armor
- Unlike any of the other games the leak states players will be able to drive the ship in first person, although fast travel options will be available.
All the new information was sent over the weekend from what the mods believe to be an inside source. There is unfortunately no way to confirm this information but they do confirm they have confidence in their source’s identity and access to the information. However take this with copious amounts of salt as this could all well be LIES!!! It all fits in with what the trailers show us so far, the only way we will know for sure is when EA decides to decloak this project and start releasing information. Until then we wait for and pounce at every single scrap of information we can get our grubby little paws on!
Have a look at the video above and let us know what you think?
Latest posts by Pyro (see all)
- Tabletop Game News: Table Top Event: Hobby-X (3 – 6 March) - March 3, 2016
- Tabletop Game News: Table Top Events Calendar - March 3, 2016
- Tabletop Game Review: Card Game Review: Word Whimsy - February 24, 2016
- Board Game Review: Sapiens - February 4, 2016
- Board Game News: News Collective 5 - January 13, 2016