As if losing David Bowie earlier this week wasn’t enough – Alan Rickman passed on today.
Rickman was suffering from cancer and was best known for his roles as Professor Snape in Harry Potter, The Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves and Hans Gruber in Die Hard. He also made appearances in less popular films such as Galaxy Quest and Gambit and though he never managed to snag that Oscar he won both a Golden Globe & an Emmy Award – Well played sir, you will be sorely missed.
Rickman can be seen one final time in the recently released Eye In The Sky that made its debut at The Toronto Film Festival last year with much accolade.
Alan leaves us with these final words of wisdom;
“Actors are agents of change, a film, a piece of theatre, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world.”
Latest posts by Desolation Morris (see all)
- Video Game News: No Man’s Sky Continues To Suck - January 16, 2017
- Movie News: Rogue One – Here’s What The Critics Think - December 12, 2016
- Movie Features: Top 5 Geeky Movies Of 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Video Game Feature: The Best Fallout 4 Mods (PS4) - November 22, 2016
- Video Game Feature: Star Trek Online: PC Vs Console – The Result - September 14, 2016