Arguably the coolest character in the series, Michonne is an incredible character in The Walking Dead and it comes as bit of a surprise that she’s only making her way into a video game now. Telltale’s The Walking Dead: Michonne is a spin-off of the incredible Telltale Games’s series that will focus on the story of Michonne.
Telltale’s The Walking Dead: Michonne is a three part miniseries whose first episode will release on the 23rd of February. The first episode, In Too Deep, follows Michonne as she and Pete along with the crew of The Companion sail around the coast to look for supplies and survivors. The second episode Give No Shelter is scheduled to release in March with the third and final episode, What We Deserve, launching in March.
Michonne is one of the darker character in the Walking Dead universe and it’ll be great to explore the past that haunts here in the series. A miniseries like this will also bring Telltale’s games closer to Robert Kirkman’s comics. It’s going to be interesting to see how this turns out and I certainly hope they do this amazing character justice.
Latest posts by BiPolarBear (see all)
- Video Game Review: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King – A Return To Greatness - February 14, 2017
- Video Game Review: Paper Mario: Color Splash – Pretty as a Picture - January 31, 2017
- Video Game Review: Pokémon Moon – Moonlight Shining Bright - December 8, 2016
- Video Game Review: Rhythm Paradise Megamix – Play That Funky Music - December 6, 2016
- Video Game Review: Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past – Welcomed Blast From The Past - November 7, 2016