The first Electronics & Gaming Expo in Cape Town took the gaming expo-less city by storm last year and it looks like it’s planning to come back bigger and better in 2016.
“We’re excited to announce that EGE – Cape Town’s Premier Electronics and Gaming Expo is BACK!”
EGE 2016 will take place from the 29th to the 31st of July 2016 at the CTICC with tickets being available from the 4th of March. EGE 2016 is set to bring visitors of of the gaming, tech and cosplay that made the first event a hit with those hipsters down in CT.
Even though they intend to bring more of what made the first EGE great, that doesn’t mean they’re not going to up the ante. The EGE expo will also be hosting a 400 person LAN over the weekend of the event. LAN tickets will set you back R400 and you should probably pick one up soon before they’re sold out.
Since the planners of EGE 2016 seem to want to sort visitors of the expo out with the best possible experience they can offer, it looks like they want to make this event a little easier on the pocket as well. Day passes for EGE 2016 will be selling for R80 until the 31st of March and will then be R100 thereafter. This means that even though rAge is still hitting CT this month, you can still afford to get in on the EGE action later in the year.
More information can be found at www.egesa.co.za.
Latest posts by BiPolarBear (see all)
- Video Game Review: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King – A Return To Greatness - February 14, 2017
- Video Game Review: Paper Mario: Color Splash – Pretty as a Picture - January 31, 2017
- Video Game Review: Pokémon Moon – Moonlight Shining Bright - December 8, 2016
- Video Game Review: Rhythm Paradise Megamix – Play That Funky Music - December 6, 2016
- Video Game Review: Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past – Welcomed Blast From The Past - November 7, 2016