“Enough death will leave you broken. Time after time.” That’s some wicked foreboding you got going on there From Software. The next entry into the notorious Dark Souls franchise is releasing very soon. Tomorrow, in fact, and it’s time that all of us to die again and love it.
Of course the game will naturally release with a launch trailer and what caught me about this one is how the dialogue that plays over the gorgeous looking gameplay is related to the typical Dark Souls experience. Listen to it and see if you agree.
Latest posts by MG Thabo (see all)
- Video Game Review: Rocket League Collector’s Edition – Blasting Off Again - July 21, 2016
- Video Game Review: Valentino Rossi: The Game – Riding High - July 20, 2016
- Games: Thabo’s Tirades: The Witcher 3 Puts All DLC To Shame - July 8, 2016
- Editorial: Thabo’s Tirades: Why We Are Tired Of Modern Shooters - July 1, 2016
- Video Game News: Criterion Games’ Extreme Sports Title Has Been Canned - June 22, 2016