Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor was one of 2014’s biggest surprises. What first seemed like just another run-of-the-mill third person open world game became so much more. The game’s Nemesis system was one of the biggest innovations in open-world gaming in a long time and it was just a great game all around. With its success, one would obviously think that they are thinking of doing a sequel. You won’t be entirely wrong.
In a bit of an accident, a stuntwoman updated her CV to include work that was done on the CGI parts of a game called Shadow of Mordor 2. This is all conjecture at this point, but the evidence is there for judge for yourself. This was spotted in the following picture, courtesy of NerdLeaks:
An official announcement may come soon, but the evidence gives some strong possibility to this rumour. We will just have wait and see.
Latest posts by MG Thabo (see all)
- Video Game Review: Rocket League Collector’s Edition – Blasting Off Again - July 21, 2016
- Video Game Review: Valentino Rossi: The Game – Riding High - July 20, 2016
- Games: Thabo’s Tirades: The Witcher 3 Puts All DLC To Shame - July 8, 2016
- Editorial: Thabo’s Tirades: Why We Are Tired Of Modern Shooters - July 1, 2016
- Video Game News: Criterion Games’ Extreme Sports Title Has Been Canned - June 22, 2016