Since the start of this generation I was always saying that the one remaster collection I would buy is the BioShock collection. I’m a huge fan of the original, liked the often hated second one just fine and BioShock Infinite is one of my best games of all time. To play them again with updated graphics and at 60 fps would be a giant treat, even more so given that BioShock Infinite looked so gorgeous on PC. Now it seems like my dreams might come true soon.
Some enterprising video game sleuths discovered via a Taiwanese rating that BioShock: The Collection is in fact real, even if we haven’t received any confirmation of the game’s existence just yet by publisher 2K. It all stems from this image:
It shows an extremely convincing box art design that features both the underwater world of Rapture and the cloud city of Columbia, showing us that this might in fact be a collection of all three games.
As mentioned, 2K has yet to confirm any of this, but the evidence is pretty solid that this is in fact happening.
Latest posts by MG Thabo (see all)
- Video Game Review: Rocket League Collector’s Edition – Blasting Off Again - July 21, 2016
- Video Game Review: Valentino Rossi: The Game – Riding High - July 20, 2016
- Games: Thabo’s Tirades: The Witcher 3 Puts All DLC To Shame - July 8, 2016
- Editorial: Thabo’s Tirades: Why We Are Tired Of Modern Shooters - July 1, 2016
- Video Game News: Criterion Games’ Extreme Sports Title Has Been Canned - June 22, 2016