Nintendo fanboys can enjoy a brand new Star Fox Zero animated short tomorrow thanks to Shigeru Miyamoto, Production I.G and WIT STUDIO. It will be available to view, here, from around midnight on April 20.
It will feature US English voice overs and immediately after the broadcast you will be treated to a special Nintendo Treehouse: Live featuring Star Fox Zero & Star Fox Guard.
If you miss it when it broadcasts, you can view it on the Nintendo UK YouTube channel on April 21.
If you’re unaware, Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard will be launching April 22 on Wii U and BipolarBear and myself will be bringing you reviews on both so keep an eye out for that.
In the meantime, check out the trailer above for Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins above.
Latest posts by NiteFenix (see all)
- Movie Review: Assassin’s Creed (DVD Review) - August 10, 2017
- Movie Review: Split (DVD Review) - August 10, 2017
- Geek Node News: So Long And Thanks For All The Fish - August 7, 2017
- Movie Review: The Great Wall (DVD Review) - July 20, 2017
- Competition: And our Valerian winners are…. - July 18, 2017