The Uncharted series is no stranger to fanfare, with fans of the series being incredibly passionate about the third person action adventure. With good reason too, Naughty Dog are masters at crafting beautiful and insanely fun experiences, so obviously people are going to flock to it.
Uncharted 4 was possibly the entry that received the most hype since it is a flagship PS4 exclusive and we’ve been waiting years for the sequel to Uncharted 3 to release. And that hype worked, with the game receiving wide critical acclaim and an abundance of love from players. It also sold like hotcakes.
Sony have stated that the game has sold 2.7 million units in its first week. That’s massively impressive and they have also said it’s their fastest selling first party IP to date.
Latest posts by MG Thabo (see all)
- Video Game Review: Rocket League Collector’s Edition – Blasting Off Again - July 21, 2016
- Video Game Review: Valentino Rossi: The Game – Riding High - July 20, 2016
- Games: Thabo’s Tirades: The Witcher 3 Puts All DLC To Shame - July 8, 2016
- Editorial: Thabo’s Tirades: Why We Are Tired Of Modern Shooters - July 1, 2016
- Video Game News: Criterion Games’ Extreme Sports Title Has Been Canned - June 22, 2016