The Lannisters send their regards.
Conan, the clueless gamer that we all so love, has gotten the opportunity to sit down with Blizzard’s latest and greatest shooter, Overwatch. Not only that, but he got to play with the Game of Thrones stars Peter Dinklege and Lena Headey. Or as you may know them, Tyrion and Cersei Lannister.
The resulting chaos that ensues is both hilarious and slightly tragic. None of the participants quite know what they’re doing, but they’re giving it the good old college try. Peter makes a bunch of inappropriate jokes and Conan fixates a little too much on Widowmaker’s shiny butt.
Just watch it.
Latest posts by MG Thabo (see all)
- Video Game Review: Rocket League Collector’s Edition – Blasting Off Again - July 21, 2016
- Video Game Review: Valentino Rossi: The Game – Riding High - July 20, 2016
- Games: Thabo’s Tirades: The Witcher 3 Puts All DLC To Shame - July 8, 2016
- Editorial: Thabo’s Tirades: Why We Are Tired Of Modern Shooters - July 1, 2016
- Video Game News: Criterion Games’ Extreme Sports Title Has Been Canned - June 22, 2016