18 August, 2016
Yesterday, we released Riders of Asgard on to Steam Greenlight yesterday and after 1 day we are already almost 25% of the way to getting green lit.
Riders of Asgard is a fun and challenging Viking BMX game. Unlock new maps and gain access to previously unreachable places by completing Challenges and earning Stat points to upgrade your rider. Riders of Asgard will feature a full single player campaign as well as local mutli-player modes to take on you friends.
Riders of Asgard is much more than your average run-of-the-mill, Viking BMX game. It’s a historically correct Viking BMX game, with historically accurate Viking bikes and locations.
So go ahead! Be the Biking Viking!
Currently we have a fully playable demo that can be downloaded from the website: http://www.ridersofasgard.com/
Finally, the Steam Greenlight link is:
Latest posts by Sparky (see all)
- Press Release: Enter a world of high-quality, creative photography; Canon Europe launches newest DSLR, EOS 200D - July 5, 2017
- Press Release: SUPER BOMBERMAN R Reveals Team Battles, New Maps, Characters and More! - July 5, 2017
- Press Release: The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game Announced! - July 5, 2017
- Press Release: Intelsat and Gilat Unveil Mobile Reach Solar 3G Solution for Mobile Network Operators that Need to Expand in Remote Areas - July 5, 2017
- Press Release: The Elder Scrolls: Legends | Channel the Power of the Dovahkiin in Heroes of Skyrim - July 5, 2017