We had the pleasure of joining us for the November podcast, the guys from The Brotherhood Games, creators of the hit sci-fi horror isometric point and click title Stasis. Now that was a mouthful.
We discussed among other things, Stasis (and The Brotherhood’s other upcoming games) as well as various other geeky things ranging from Nic and Chris’s love for GTA 5, creative freedom in developing games as an indie game developer, Star Wars Rogue One and more!
We would just like to thank Nic and Chris Bishoff for appearing on our podcast! We had a blast and we hope to have you guys on again in the future to talk about your other projects.
Check us out on the Twitter:
And on Facebook:
Latest posts by NiteFenix (see all)
- Competition: Geek Fest Double Ticket Giveaway – Week 2! - April 21, 2017
- Movie Review: Underworld – Blood Wars - April 20, 2017
- Geek Node Podcast 32: GeekFest 2017! [R18] + Win Tickets to Geek Fest! - April 12, 2017
- Tech Review: Sony Xperia X Compact – Small, but packs a punch - April 12, 2017
- Movie News: SA Top 10 Report – Press 7 to 9 April 2017 - April 12, 2017