We had the pleasure of joining us for the November podcast, the guys from The Brotherhood Games, creators of the hit sci-fi horror isometric point and click title Stasis. Now that was a mouthful.
We discussed among other things, Stasis (and The Brotherhood’s other upcoming games) as well as various other geeky things ranging from Nic and Chris’s love for GTA 5, creative freedom in developing games as an indie game developer, Star Wars Rogue One and more!
We would just like to thank Nic and Chris Bishoff for appearing on our podcast! We had a blast and we hope to have you guys on again in the future to talk about your other projects.
Check us out on the Twitter:
And on Facebook:
Latest posts by NiteFenix (see all)
- Press Release: Agents of Mayhem! GAT IS BACK - June 26, 2017
- Movie Review: Resident Evil – The Final Chapter (DVD) - June 9, 2017
- Competition: Win 1 of 3 Wonder Woman Hampers worth more than R1800! - May 26, 2017
- Movie Trailer: It’s a geniune gangster’s paradise in this final trailer for Valerian - May 25, 2017
- Competition: Win a copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 + Season Pass - May 24, 2017