Newest Trailer for Torment: Tides of Numenera Gives Fans a Taste of Combat
inXile Entertainment and Techland Publishing today revealed the latest trailer for their upcoming, highly-anticipated science-fantasy RPG, Torment: Tides of Numenera – the thematic successor to Planescape: Torment, one of the most critically revered and in-depth CRPGs of all time.
The world of Torment: Tides of Numenera is rife with conflict. Although players can avoid or resolve dangerous situations in bloodless ways with deception, persuasion or stealth, sometimes a decision – or even just a bad roll of the dice – will mean that blood must be spilled. Take a look at the game’s combat trailer to see the ways in which players can emerge victorious from such conflicts!
Please view the full trailer here
Download the full trailer by visiting the Dropbox following link here
Experience a game of intricate choices and consequences with thousands of meaningful decisions that will make every playthrough unique. Developed by inXile Entertainment and published by Techland Publishing, Torment: Tides of Numenera will launch on February 28, 2017 for PC, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
For more information on Torment: Tides of Numenera and the various editions available for purchase, please visit: http://tormentgame.com/
What does one life matter?
Latest posts by Sparky (see all)
- Press Release: KONAMI Announces FC Barcelona’s Luis Suárez as star of PES 2018 European Pack Shot - August 2, 2017
- Press Release: [New Video] The LEGO® NINJAGO™ Movie Video Game Gets New Trailer - August 2, 2017
- Press Release: Enter a world of high-quality, creative photography; Canon Europe launches newest DSLR, EOS 200D - July 5, 2017
- Press Release: SUPER BOMBERMAN R Reveals Team Battles, New Maps, Characters and More! - July 5, 2017
- Press Release: The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game Announced! - July 5, 2017