PS4 exclusive, Gravity Rush 2, known in Japan as Gravity Daze 2, is a single-player, action-adventure video game.
The core mechanic of the game is the player’s ability to manipulate gravity, allowing unique movements and navigation.
The game will pick up where Gravity Rush left off. Kat will return along with her friend Raven (This time Raven will be an AI-controlled ally who can fight with Kat during certain battles). This game set out to be more ‘alive’ than its predecessor, Kat will be able to chat with the city’s inhabitants, throw gang signs, and people will react organically. Environments will also be destructible.
Work on Gravity Rush 2 started when the development of Gravity Rush was finished. It was announced on September 20, 2013 at the Tokyo Game Show.
As Gravity Rush 2 is set to have three times the amount of missions than its predecessor, meaning the game will be between 30–40 hours long. The game map is also about 2.5 times larger than the one from the original.
Latest posts by Constantine104 (see all)
- Video Game Review: Alwa’s Awakening - April 7, 2017
- Video Game Review: Ghost Blade HD - March 24, 2017
- Comic Book Review: Wayward Vol. 2 - March 20, 2017
- Video Game Review: Zelda – Breath of the Wild - March 15, 2017
- Competition: Join us as we watch Ghost in the Shell on the big screen [Closed] - March 14, 2017