For the second year running, Geek Node will have its own stall at GeekFest. This time around, however, we will be doing our own thing and it will act as a hub for meeting the team. We will also have a few Geek Node branded items for sale at the stall, for those of you guys who’d like a keepsake with your favourite geeky website’s logo on it.
In addition to this, we will, as previously mentioned be assisting the Dark Carnival and Uncut Media with the Geeklympics. Chris Jordan is also hosting GeekFest Radio on Saturday the 13th. Also, Geek Node will, of course, be presenting the Indie Game Development Panel on the main stage on Saturday and Sunday (details to be confirmed soon!), as we announced earlier today.
Some big news, however, is that our friends over at Gobbo Games, the wonderful team behind Riders of Asgard, will be sharing some space with us to show off the before-mentioned title. This will be in conjunction with the things we mentioned in the pipeline above.
Gobbo Games will be running a competition over the weekend in which you can win some great prizes. Check out the details below!
- 1st Prize – Riders of Asgard Steam Edition, Gobbo Games Mug, Gobbo Games Pen, Riders of Asgard Cap.
- 2nd Prize – Riders of Asgard Steam Edition, Gobbo Games Mug, Gobbo Games Pen
- 3rd Prize – Riders of Asgard Steam Edition, Gobbo Games Mug
They are also going to run another instant prize competition at various times during the weekend, where participants can take on Karl from Gobbo Games in Local Multiplayer Mode and if they beat him they will get a Steam Edition version of Riders of Asgard.
So hang around our stand to stand a chance at winning!
We’ll update this post as more details become available. Until then. Seeya later Nodians!
Latest posts by NiteFenix (see all)
- Movie Review: Assassin’s Creed (DVD Review) - August 10, 2017
- Movie Review: Split (DVD Review) - August 10, 2017
- Geek Node News: So Long And Thanks For All The Fish - August 7, 2017
- Movie Review: The Great Wall (DVD Review) - July 20, 2017
- Competition: And our Valerian winners are…. - July 18, 2017